woensdag 23 oktober 2013

How falltastic!

My oh my, I'm having a week off school and the weather is great for this time of the year. I can show a little bare leg since the cold is lovely mild. I'm very bad at dressing myself for fall and winter. I just want to throw a cozy sweater and coat over my body and that's it! I only own one or two coats per winter season so I don't think there will be much variation in my outfits.

Last Thursday was the opening of the Urban Outtfitters of Amsterdam. The launch party felt like visiting some crazy hipster-con. There was a lot of inspiration, free drinks and awesome music. I really couldn't observe the clothing at the launch party. Thus, I visited the store Sunday to observe the clothing they were selling. I found something I did not expect at all.. I found UNIF in store. First I only could get my hands on UNIF items online, but now I can touch, sniff and feel the clothing. I tried on the UNIF Brixton jumper and yes, I'm in love.




Today I tried to teach my boyfriend how to shoot pictures. Our location was the Amsterdamse Bos. Enjoy the pictures he made. I'm also preparing a fall haul video this week, so stay tuned!








Wearing: kimono from Brandy Melville, oversized sweater/dress from Zara, platform boots from Y.R.U., oxblood coat with ribbed leather detail from Asos.


Stay curious!

Find me on: youtube | lookbook 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. love your style! and that tartan skirt-all is amazing <3 also, thank you for taking the time to follow my blog on bloglovin'. followed back and looking forward to your updates.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. No problem, I appreciate that you also took your time to check out my blog. :3

      Verwijderen